Our Privacy Statement
WE WANT YOU TO
- feel comfortable using our website
- feel secure submitting information to us
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you're using the type of web browser you're using.
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
- Name including first and last name
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- Opinions of features on our websites
Above information is ONLY collected for completing your transactions as per our registration process.
WE MAY ALSO COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- About the pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page
- The number of times you have shopped on our web site.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal information to:
- To enable you to place orders online
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by UK law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- send you promotional offers and newsletters
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service
- recognize your access privileges to our Websites
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our website, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will NOT use your financial as well as personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you
We DO NOT rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any third party.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Diffusion Kids reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Diffusion Kids account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. You can contact us for any of your queries Customer Services
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.